Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday 423!! :)

'Cumpleaños Feliz,
Te deseamos a ti,
Qué los cumplas en tu día,
Qué los complas feliz~'


Happy Birthday Yu Ming Hui!!!!!
I'm gonna repost here as i was too rush to type in time just now.
Can you imagine i rushed the last post in 2 minutes while having phone call with the birthday boy?
and he did blamed me for being too quiet that moment. Hee~
I knew you can't understand the words above, just figure out yourself yeah? Ble~ :P

Thanks for being a good accompanion for these years,
sharing the stories and figuring the questions we had before.
Thanks for the forgiveness and tolerate you ever gave,
and i knew it's not easy enough.
You have been the most naughty monkey aka fish i knew!
I couldn't forgot the memories we had.
The first smile, first tear and even for the first movie.
I couldn't believe i have known you for the 10th year!!
and now I'm glad that you have officially turn 19!!
Hoping your day is fulled with things you meant!
May your day filled with blessings and laughters
Do have a blast one and cheers!!

Once again,
Hey! It's your day!!
Happy Blessed Birthday. :)

p/s come back for a  freshly baked cake :D