Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stronger ♥


I felt empty inside.
I guess i'd lost my heart.
Held by a crow,
stalked by the moon.
 I forgot the way to love.
I forgot the feel to be loved.
What reminded me was
Love started with a smile,
grows with a kiss,
and ends with tears.
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies of blindness
and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds;
it dies of weariness,
of witherings,
of tarnishing.
Nobody knows,
A smile hide a thousand tears
and a broken heart.
You walked by,
and i fall to pieces,
as the memories are still fresh
just like happened in a blink of eye.
I held my heart, tight.
There was disufficient of oxygen.
I felt like a dead fish,
gasping hard for more air.
I tried to breathe in as much as i could
but the gaping hole in my heart
couldn't afford to fill the oxygen full.
and the heart,
was dead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I learnt not to love with all my heart,
as it only ends in aching.
There are people we can't live without,
but yet we gotta let go.
Love does not begins and
ends the way we seem to think it does.
Love is a battle,
Love is a war;
Love is a growing up!
Nothing ends nicely,
and that's why it ends.
I’m going to smile,
to make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh,
so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style,
and even if it kills me-
I'm going to let you go,
I'm going to give my own freedom,
turning over the new leaf,
living along with a healed heart!!
I’m going to smile!
and I will be strong!!

♥♥♥
kyky